The Archie TV Universe May Be in Trouble


Credit to Film Daily

Disclaimer: I have never watched an Archie TV Show, but I do love the comics. That being said, I also watch the news. From that I've learned that Archie's TV Universe is quite possibly in trouble.

For years, Archie Comics has provided fun comic stories for the children of the world. That's why I was surprised to hear about the success of "Riverdale," a dark spin- off of the comics. But, it was definitely popular, and "Riverdale" spawned two spin-off series' of it's own.

These spin- offs were "Katy Keene" and "The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina," two more shows featuring characters from the Archie Comics' universe. Both shows were on track to be major hits, with a couple crossovers in the mix. That's why is surprised me when "Katy Keene" was canceled. 

It was announced 6 days ago that "Katy Keene" had reached the end of it's journey. It was canceled by the CW after one season. I brushed it off, but I did wonder why.

Then, tonight, I sat down to scroll through Google News. That's when another article shocked me. "The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina" has been canceled. This leaves only "Riverdale" standing unphased, but even that has been changed. Due to COVID-19, season 5 of "Riverdale" will be the second half of season 4, delaying the actual season 5.

Are you worried? Do you think these cancellations are a way to slowly end the Archieverse? Or do you think something else is up The CW's sleeve? Let me know in the comments below. 

By MrEverything4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trump Isn't Down in the Polls: Here's the Truth

Broadway is CLOSED: At Least for a While

In 2024, Tucker Carlson May Have a Chance at the Presidency