Scott Cawthon, Creator of FNAF Games, Is Not Happy Right Now


Credit to Funko

Today has been an interesting day for the Five Nights at Freddy's community. Fans of the awoke expecting a normal day of fake leaks and fan art. That's not what happened. 

A couple months ago, Scott Cawthon, creator of the FNAF franchise, known for keeping the suspense of his upcoming games, awoke to find that a major leak had occurred. For about a year, he has slowly teased the next game in his series. Little was known about it, other than some silhouettes. And then, in one day, that all changed, with the leak of full color character designs. He was not happy. Read his post below:

"So, I woke up to a barrage of upsetting emails.

For this fanbase, the day a major corporation spoiled the next major release of the FNAF franchise was the most important day of their lives. But for me, it was Friday.

But seriously, this is obviously very frustrating for me, but not that surprising anymore. It's just another day in the life of FNAF. It makes me really miss the days of just making everything myself and handling everything myself, because at least then I had someone I could trust, and even then, sometimes I’d let myself down by spoiling something!!!

I am sorry to everyone though. This isn’t the way I wanted to introduce the characters. I wish they’d at least used the finished artwork, or even the finished concept art. Instead they uploaded a low-res, de-saturated, compressed, watermarked, thumbnail of concept art that they photoshopped together themselves. :P

Obviously, I’m disappointed, but trust me when I say that Steel Wool is on top of things. The game itself is looking amazing. :)

(BTW, PizzaPlex is not the name of the game.)"


Cawthon is known for being a very kind person who does not get that upset often, so this was a shock. Not long after, however, he released a new teaser, revealing the true name of the game, "FNAF: Security Breach." Funko was blamed for the release of the images, but people got over it. Life moved on. A new teaser was released. Everything was good...

Until today.

This afternoon, Funko leaked more info, but this time, it was very clear, spoiling characters, dates, and more. Check out the leaked images below: 


Following the leak, fans knew that it was about to get serious. Nobody knew what Cawthon would do. Then, he simply said "Hey everyone, try not to let any of this bother you too much. Things will be happening very, very differently going forward."

This leaves us wondering what will happen next. Will Funko lose access to the FNAF brand? Or worse? Guess we'll find out.

By MrEverything4


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trump Isn't Down in the Polls: Here's the Truth

Broadway is CLOSED: At Least for a While

In 2024, Tucker Carlson May Have a Chance at the Presidency